Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sigma Beauty Eye Shading - E55 , Pencil - E30 and Tapered Blending - E40 - Review




I was sent Sigma Beauty Face and Eyes Kit a while ago. I have been using these brushes, religiously ever since and today i will be doing a review on the three eye makeup brushes,which came in the kit.


Read on



When it comes to professional makeup brushes, there is no better choice then Sigma Beauty. You can purchase the whole brush roll, or buy them one by one. Check out their huge selection at Sigmabeauty.com

I am in love with the Sigma large powder brush ( Read Review here) , and i am excited to write a review on these eye brushes.



Sigma beauty Face and Eyes Kit has 6 professional quality brushes for a complete makeover! The essentials you need to apply makeup to eyes and face.
This set contains three basic but most important eye brushes , Tapered Blending brush E40 ,Eye Shading brush E55, and Pencil brush E30



  
Tapered Blending - E40 - Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles. 

Sigma beauty Tapered Blending brush E40  your typical, long, fluffy brush with a dome-shaped tip .This E40  is designed to smooth out eyeshadows and really blend the colors together. 


E4o is not only great for smoothing out and blending any eyeshadow, but it also makes application of concealer to the eye area a breeze.
When i first started using it, I really  thought the bristles are bit to fluffy for my eyes and i had a though time keeping the eyeshadow with in the crease, I did find it just too big to use on my eyes. but i guess i learnt the trick and i am getting better with blending as i dont have to put"effort" in blending anymore.I use the E40 to blend out my eyeshadow as well as add highlight to the brow bone.The bristles of the E40 are very soft and bit too fluffy for my taste , i like my blending brush to be bit densely packed.

Pencil - E30 - Precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, and upper and lower lash line. Also ideal to smudge out pencil liner. Natural bristles.
I'm sooo thrilled to have this brush in my collection. Sigma eye shading E30  is by far my favorite in these three brushes.
 
E30 is way slimmer and is a little more pointy at the tip, which affords more precise application.This eye brush is perfect for precise applications of color, like in the crease and along the lash line. It’s great for finishing off a look with some smudging to the lower lash line and has quickly become an essential for me. Its an amazing brush for getting the shadow under the eyes for that smokey look and smudging out the shadow.Sometimes when i am not wearing any makeup but kajal , i use it for smudging it on my lower lash line to prevent harsh lines caused from kajal.
E 30 is match made in sigma beauty for my eyes. Love it. I might order a back up.

Eye Shading - E55 - Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Ideal to build intense color on the eyelid. Natural bristles.
 When it comes to eye shading brushes,i have my one Ultimate favorite Chisel Fluff Large Shadow Brush from coastal scents.I have tried few other from luscious,ELF and some local nameless brands, but nothing came close to it BUT it was until i owned Sigma beauty E55.

When i started using eyeshadows on bit regular bases, i was surprised that no matter how pigmented they look in the pans , they looked shabby on my eyelids. I blamed the eyeshadow, little i knew that a good quality brush makes such a huge difference.Sigma E55 is ideal for packing on eyeshadow all over your lid.This brush does exactly what it's supposed to.This is flat, slightly dome-shaped brush.The dome shape actually also works perfectly on the crease and for blending. The bristles are really soft but very dense and firmly packed.Sigma E55 is large enough to cover the eyelid without too much effort , a perfect brush for lazy someone like me.

 

You can buy them individually or as part of their different brush kits like Face Kit ,Face and Eyes Kit, or like in Complete Kit without Brush Roll - Black
 
Face and Eyes Kit costs $54.00 .00 and it is definitely worth it!
but if you dont want a set , You can buy them individually
Eye Shading - E55
Price: $9.00
Pencil - E30
Price: $9.00
Tapered Blending - E40
Price: $9.00

I adore this brush! It's amazing.  Its a must have in anyone's collection for many reasons , let me name few 1- affordable , 2-Great quality , 3-ships worldwide , 4- huge collection of brushes to choose from. and many more.

and  Yes! Sigma Beauty ships worldwide and offer a variety of USPS shipping options to meet your needs.
Final Say : If your looking for MORE detailed instructions on how to use your brush set, Sigma has their own You tube channel, which shows videos of different makeup tutorials, so you'll never be lost or confused and check out their Face book page , where they host giveaways as well as different contests .which shows videos of different makeup tutorials, so you'll never be lost or confused


 Disclaimer:
i was sent product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No compensation was received for this post.



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. They look simply great and I am excited to make my first order from Sigma! The quality looks decent and the great range of different brushes is great!
    Thanks so much for this complete review.
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, Sarah. Mee too using Sigma brushes these days. And you know I am liking sigma's pencil brush more than mac 219. I have both of them but since I have not used them enough I though it would e too early to say anything right now. :)

    Just , I think your urban decay and Illamasqua links are not correct in the sidebar. DO check them. :)

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I've just received my Sigma Premium brush set and I'm yet to use them (need to wash 'em first!). I'm only keeping 5 of them though. Don't need some of the others so I got some people to share the purchase with me

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥