Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rave:Korres Yoghurt Cooling Gel


Korres Yoghurt Cooling Gel

 

What it is:
A soothing cream gel for the face and body

The ultra cooling and soothing cream-gel for long-lasting freshness and comfort to the face and body. Yoghurt, a natural source of lactose, proteins, minerals and vitamins, increases the water content of the top layers of the skin instantly relieving UV-induced redness (erythema) and sensation of burning. Epilobium angustifolium and Fennel extracts demonstrate exceptional anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties,
promoting the recovery of sun-harassed skin.

 

What it does? 

Ravwis an ultra-cooling cream gel that provides long-lasting freshness and comfort to the face and body. Ideal for after sun exposure, yogurt hydrates the skin, instantly relieving excessive heat and stinging.

What else you need to know:
It's dermatologically-tested, mineral oil-, silicone-, ethanolamime-, and propolyene glycol-free, and enriched with active plant extracts. 

Packaging : large size pump bottle , 150 ml/5.07FL.Oz

Price :20,90 Euro / $23.50/5.07 fl oz /£15


How to use Korres Cooling Gel:

  • Apply to the face and body after exposure to the sin.

  • Repeat 2-3 times on irritated skin.

  • For maximum cooling effect, keep refrigerated.









  •  

     I truly L-O-V-E this product.. yes in Caps.

    I travel ALOT. If not mostly then usually everymonth , and i do travel long distance. ( writing it like this makes me think maybe i live in middle of nowhere) !! hmph

    Ok back to I truly love this product...and i realized this last month when i was shopping for my engagement , and had to roam around the Lahore city in car with mom & sister.I have kinda sensitive skin when its exposed to the sun.  I Keep it in the fridge for extra cooling ,So i always carried it in my bag , whenever i  have been out in the sun a bit too long , i used it liberally all over my arms ,face and neck as soon as i was back in the car.I really love how it feels on skin after applying ...it instantly cools. It leaves a minty, cooling , refreshing sensation that lasts for a few minutes. I like the Korres Yogurt Cooling Gel form because it isn't  greasy and is very pleasant to use. The smell is kinda odd, its kinda sweet(maybe jasmine yougur-tish kind) , and I'm not really into sweet fragrances,they give me headache, but the smell of Korres Yogurt Cooling Gel faints off after few minutes.

    It works really well , if you got a sunburn. I don't get sunburn, but  my skin becomes dry and itchy during the hot Pakistani summer months, so this is also very calming for sun sensitive areas like the shoulders and back.

    Final Say : Multitasker Korres Yoghurt Cooling Gel, contains yoghurt to help increase the water content in the top layers of your skin, as well as fennel extract to calm swelling and irritation, while soothing redness 

    It is Highly recommended , and a Must have product for these hot summer months. After all it is a Rave post , as the title suggests. My bottle expires in 2012, and i have still plenty left , maybe next year i will be in states with Mr.Glossicious , and i will convert him to this gel , but i guess it has kinda feminine smell to it.

     



     

    I have never gone wrong with Korres products *touch wood*.



     INGREDIENTS : Aqua, Yogurt, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mannan, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Laureth-9, Menthyl Lactate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Citronellol, Coumarin, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.

    9 comments :

    1. Thats such a lovely post..Your love for this stuff is evident in your words.

      Me wanna try their TM badly...

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am totally obsessed with Korres products at the moment! totally fab, the thyme honey moisturizer owns my soul, it smells sooooo delicious! lol

      http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey!
      I am giving away a $40 gift certificate on my blog! Go here:

      http://glam-me-upxo.blogspot.com/2010/08/csn-stores-giveaway.html

      if you haven't entered yet!
      Spread the word for extra entries.
      Thanks,
      Gena

      ReplyDelete
    4. Lovinggg your blog! I've got so much inspiration from you to try some new products, thank you! :-)

      http://sanasbeautyspot.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    5. @ Poornima
      Lol i really loved this product. I sometimes even use it at home when i feel it too hot outside :P

      ReplyDelete
    6. @vonnie
      aw now i want to get my hands on thyme honey moisturizer :P

      ReplyDelete
    7. @Sana
      aww sana ! girl , you made me a happy girl today. :) Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    8. Great review Sarah!! ;) Thanks!! I've been obsessed with Korres' products lately!

      drugstoreandbargainlover

      ReplyDelete

    ♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥