Friday, August 27, 2010

Beauty Blogger Shout out-Anya from theveiledbump




she is  a 19 year old, married, pregnant  and a student of the arts. she loves all things girly and feminine and will definitely blog about them here.

Anya is half Syrian&  half french and she  lives with her husband in USA .

 Make sure to check her wonderful blog

♥ The Veiled Bump

 http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/


If you are a beauty blogger and want me to promote your blog like this please shoot me an email
with the subject : 'shout out "
sarah@glossicious.com

I will be doing shout outs on weekly bases ,stay tuned to some nice new blogs next week :


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥