Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh ! Pretties - Luscious Cosmetics


I feel Ramadhan is turning into the best month ever! Not like its not already the month of blessings :)
Luscious cosmetics is Pakistani brand, and to be honest i own few of the luscious products though not many , and so far Luscious cosmetics hasn't disappointed me.
Its the only Pakistani brand i trust , and infact i look forward for their new releases , because i know they will come up with something really good and suitable for desi skin/tone

I got these beauties today .. OH SO PRETTTYYY !!!!

images can be enlarged for better viewing
     
  • Luscious Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Crush

beautiful Barbie pink shine

  • Luscious Incredible Lash Mascara

  • Luscious Ultra-Smooth Lip Liner in  Cinammon
its a soft spicy warm pink

and last but my favorite

  •   Luscious Cream Liner Pencil in Twilight

Gorgeous Slate Gray Shimmer  


 Do you own any of these Luscious Products ?
 Let me know if you want me to swatch or review something :)


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. wowww lovely !!!

    please share their swatches !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys! please swatch the gloss and the mascara for me Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aneela
    I will swatch them for sure

    @ Sara
    I have already tried the mascara and to my surprise i am kinda impressed . Will share my views in a day or two :)+ Lipgloss swatch coming up tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice stuff, can you review the ultra shine lipgloss and mascara.I got their pressed powder and lipcouture and I love them you are right their products are of good quality and prices are reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. any idea if they are available in india?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all so gorgeous! you should do a giveaway with some luscious products one day!

    xo anya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, love the change in your profile pic..its so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankss yaar.
    plzzz review b share kerna sab products ka :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post Sarah. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥