Thursday, August 26, 2010

NEW- Eyeko Polishes








For instant embellishment layer up Eyeko Chi Chi Polish for intense glitter coverage. Pink glitters suspended in baby pink polish make for the ultimate girlie nail shade.


Eyeko Punk Polish 

An Eyeko classic back by popular demand!  For nails with attitude punk it up with fluro pink – after all “Pink is the only true rock n roll colour” Paul Simonon, The C

Price: £3.50

You can buy this from : eyeko.com


A girl loves Glitter and Pink ., Eyeko knew where to hit ;)
I am loving the Chichi , and punk seems interesting as well.

Which one is your favorite ? 





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

9 comments :

  1. girl! im so glad i found ur blog! its great! i love it! i'm ur newest follower!

    ramadan kareem

    xx
    anya

    my blog: http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love the nail polish colors. I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Glossicious , Anya and ramadhan mubarik to you too :) I hope you will enjoy reading glossicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Natural Cosmetics

    Indeed gorgeous girly girl shades by Eyeko

    ReplyDelete
  5. @marnia
    they are pretty , im suer everyone will want them , check thm out at www.eyeko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.. love the colors :) i wish i could get them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colours! So cheap also!! Also if you live in Pak I don't mind shipping them to you? Their prices will be so expensive! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥