Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review-Luscious Incredible Lash Mascara




Luscious describes this mascara as :

Luscious Incredible Lash Mascara provides volume, length and curl for the longest, fullest lashes.
Waterproof, all-in-one formula with conditioning and strengthening ingredients for beautiful, luscious lashes. The special brush spirals around each lash to lift, curl, and define for a perfect application and intense velvety finish.
Get ready for lashes with a little more oomph and a lot more drama.
  • Opthamologist Tested.
  • Hypoallergenic.

 Tips:
Start at the base of your lashes and gently brush up to the tips to lengthen and define. Repeat to build thickness and volume.
Quickly and easily wipes away with a gentle eye make-up remover, so even sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers can enjoy exotic lashes!




No eyelash curler was used



I gotta admit, lately I seem to be lash obsessed( i am also obsessed with foundations , Blushes , err umm OK ! pretty much everything ) .  I dont have thick long beautiful lashes , instead ,they are short, sparse.
I have already blogged about my HG mascara, which is not available in pakistan so i am on never ending hunt for another HG mascara

 I got a lovely package 2 days ago , I loved everything But first I wanted to test the mascara, so I applied few coats to my top lashes of one eye. I couldn't believe how much length and curve showed in my lashes, just 2 coats.The brush is slightly curved,You can easily reach the lashes with this brush.I am sure this brush gives my lashes  a lift and curve upwards, Thats how i am  left with nicely curled, fluttering lashes.
Only thing which disappointed me is that it doesn't thickens my lashes. Luscious Incredible Lash Mascara is great with lengthening  and curling the lashes as you can see above, * Please not the emphasis on curl*
 This has the waterproof formula which you can easily remove it with wet wipes. eye makeup remover.
This product is ideal for contact lens wearer. It is also hypoallergenic. 

Final say :Luscious Incredible Lash Mascara doesn't do WONDERS, but it does pretty decent  job and i hate using eye lash curlers ,i think i have found  a decent mascara , which is easily available in Pakistan to curl my lashes.

Price :Rs 545

Where to buy :It can be purchased in stores nation wide or online from Luscious website.

Do you have any HG mascara?




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the review sarah,so after reading your review I am not sure whether I should get it or not ,as you said it doesnot give thickness .What's your suggestion a Maybelline mascara or this one which one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alvira it depends, what you want ? 1-Thick lashes ? or 2-curled ,long lashes? If option 2 then go for it, as it didn't thickens my lashes. but gave pretty decent curl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review Sarah. :) its really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mascara! Rs. 545 is pretty reasonable? Its like £5 I think. x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥