Saturday, August 21, 2010

Raspcherry -Beauty Blogger - Shout out


 
 
Shaz says "Im a young yummy mummy british beauty blogger ,znd I love to play with makeup, create my own fashion looks by taking inspiration from haute couture and revamping to suit my style, taste body shape and values, my previous job was in technology as a manager, Currently Im chilling at home with Bubby who is two now"
 
If you are a new Pakistani or international beauty blogger and want me to promote your blog like this please shoot me an email
with the subject : 'shout out "
sarah@glossicious.com

I will be doing shout outs on weekly bases ,stay tuned to some nice new blogs next week :)




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥