Sunday, August 22, 2010

Calling All Pakistani Beauty Blogger



As a Pakistani beauty blogger, it was really  frustrating for me to see , Pakistani beauty blogger not familiar with each other.When i started Glossicious in 2009 , i was i guess only one around but now i see many little baby beauty blogs emerging , so i want to create a plate form for all Pakistani beauty bloggers community

I can only share these details right now , details will be shared if i get healthy response.

email me if you are interested  : sarah@glossicious.com


For more details check  Glossicious sister site Pakistan Beauty Blogger Community (PBBC)

Update : Pakistani beauty bloggers living outside pakistan are most welcome and if you are a you tube guru , I would love to hear from you too, just email me so I can reply back with some ideas :)





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

7 comments :

  1. I've started a blog as well. Would love to see what else is out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right Sarah... :) I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ! Could you please email me ? So I can reply with bit of details and follow up ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice move Sarah!! :) why did you change the appearance of your blog? :( I loved the old one!

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  5. count me in girl

    www.yummymummydollsup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥