Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sale - Sephora 's Bare Escentuals Private Sale

 The Bare Escentuals Private Sale is here! For a limited time, select products are up to 50% off. Stock up, then share your haul here!







Shop now> http://bit.ly/BEPrivateSale

My picks would be

There are also some other lovely sale items which caught my eyes like 

CARGO Foundation - Oil Free (Original Price $32), $8 
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Waterproof Bronzing Kit ($56 Value) (Original Price $28), $15


SEPHORA COLLECTION SEPHORA PURE Natural Believer Palette - Wanderlust Edition (Original Price $22), $15
LORAC On Screen Duo (Original Price $24), $7 
Laura Geller Phenomenal Foundation (Original Price $36.50), $9.10








If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

1 comment :

  1. Wow great information. Thanks for give all details about sale.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥