Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Video

Thank you so much for the support , Please comment as they help me in making videos better , i am no Professional makeup artist or you tube guru so there will so many mistakes and bloppers :)

I would love you can comment , subscribe and comment :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuX9VuGRwjo

 P:S sorry for the lack of posts, have been little ill, flu , cough and fever and Ramadhan is keeping me busy




 

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. hey Sarah , i just saw ur vid... the look was nice but just a suggestion...plz dnt mind... apply your eyeshadow base all the way till your brow....that way you'l have an even skin tone and the colours will show better...
    Hope 2 see more look from you !! oh btw i love ur lips they are so pouty.. hehehehe

    Love
    Deeptima

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the video and i have to say, the makeup on your skin was flawless :) .. loved it

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥