Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New - Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette


Enjoy 12 Berry Inspired Metallic Shades. Chosen exclusively to highlight, contour and add depth with the perfect amount of shimmer. Black matte lightweight case, easy closure measures 5 3/4" x 4 1/4 " when closed.
Case holds 12 - 26mm pans (included), they are held in tightly by magnet and surrounded by a soft neoprene padding.

Price : $21.95 

Buy :coastalscents.com









If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. Pretty, but i wish they would do some more of matte colours- iv had soo much o shimmer recently..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks gorgeous :D I need to add some matte shades to my collection though, but those colors are divine


    http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice shades..hmmm..will have to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..all are my favorite shades...hey how can i buy this palette

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥