Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Korres - Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6

Korres - Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6  




What it is : 

An extraordinary, 24-hour intensive moisturizer for normal and dry skin, Wild Rose has a rich, yet light texture and a unique blossom scent, plus whitening wild rose oil and an SPF 6 to help prevent brown spots caused by sun damage.
 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

 Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- GMO and Triclosan

 Price: $35




Pros:
My skin feels really smooth & well-hydrated 
Little goes long way.
It feels light & doesn't make me look greasy
it's free from a lot of ingredients such as parabens , sulfates and ets



Cons:

Availability , not available in Pakistan
I hardly go out in sun , but for some SPF  can be too low


Packaging :It comes in a lovely cardboard box with a beautiful picture of a rose on the side ,inside is a  comes in a 40ml sturdy glass jar.
Texture : Thick , and formula of the cream is incredibly rich.



I love Korres products , i am a die heart fan to be honest and i think Korres and i are soul mates.;) I first came across them in quite an unusual way.. BLOGGING
I was reading reviews and i came across a review of Korres lip butter on you tube i guess , i googled Korres and then there was no turning back.
Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6 . I have been using it for more than 3 months and i can say its my HG moisturizer. I have read numerous reviews before i started using it that it doesn't moisturize enough but for my dry skin , it worked beautifully.The scent isn't overbearing at all, and is quite pleasant. It smells subtly of roses. The cream contains wild rose oil which is a natural source of vitamin c and this also may help  in the repair of fine lines. It also contains anti-oxidants. The cream also contains grape seed oil and titanium dioxide which is a natural sunscreen.

Now that I'm nearing the end of the small tube and i am so sad because Korres products aren't available in Pakistan. Why Korres WHY???

You can buy it from :korres.com  , Sephora.com


 I really like all the Korres products that i have tried and i own And i would love to know what is your favorite product from Korres?


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

1 comment :

  1. i am absolutely GAGA for the korres thyme and honey moisturizer....makes my skin so creamy and soft :D i don't have to worry about my face being dry for the 24 hours that they promise, i think i've found my holy grail moisturizer too!

    http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥