Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cherry Culture - Now Ships to Pakistan

 Do you remember my unlimited moaning on how i dont understand why Cherry culture doesnt ship to Pakistan?

Guess What ?



I have just been confirmed by cherry Culture that they have added Pakistan to their list of countries. 

 OMG - SO awsum.. i mean its so bad that 20% sale has ended , but who really cares, there will be more discounts in future but at least they heard me or Us.


enjoy shopping!


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. OMG,OMG this is great news.
    thanks sarah for getting cherry culture ship to pakistan.you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Marina
    you are welcome hon!

    @Rania

    Its so AWSUMMMM !! RIGHT ? i mean i used to sulk whenever cherry culture had any sale but not anymore, i will order so many things ,,NYX,MILANI,LA COLORS ..HERE I COMEEEEE!! Thanks for commenting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much will be shipping charges and any gauranttee by company??? wanna order somethings

    ReplyDelete
  4. @maryam all shipping charges are displayed in the shopping cart

    ReplyDelete
  5. have u ever ordered something?,how was shipping facility???i mean qaulity of it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @maryam
    i have ordered once but my shipping address was in America, during sales shipping could take bit longer.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥