Friday, December 4, 2009

Review :Natural Collection blushed cheeks Dusky Pink

What It Is:

Use Natural Collection blushed cheeks to give a natural hint of colour to the cheeks.
Natural Collection is one of Boots' lower-end ranges.

What I Love About It:


 I needed some blusher to give me a bit of color so I could look a bit more healthy and glowy ,To be honest the very first time i bought Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks i thought this probably isn’t going to be good and that it isn’t going to show up. But i was wrong I prefer pink tones as I am medium dark and these tones make me look happy, so I had to choose from. There were 4 shades to choose from - Peach Melba, Rosey Glow, pink cloud  and Dusky Pink. I bought this budget buy blusher in dusky pink.
The blusher is packaged in a small white pot with a clear lid which unscrews, Packaged in a simple no frills circular pot, there is nothing really eye catching about it, but I like it, it's simple and not fussy. It also doesn't include one of those tiny little brushes which are totally useless.Its small and fits in bags, purses and even clutches easily for touch ups
 I would have to describe the blusher as being a fine and light powder; it is fragrance free and dermatologically tested.i have dry/sensitive skin and i have to be very careful with mostly budget beauty products but i was glad as dusky rose didnt bother my skin at all,

The price is another thing to be happy about for less than £2 and didn't end up with me looking like a clown. At the moment they have a 3 for £5 offer on selected Natural Collection so hurry Grab your favourite budget beauty item :)

Cons:

i love this product, but it has a slight tendency of going cakey on my dry/sensitive skin.You may have different opinion as you may have different skin type so give it a try


Price: £1.99 each
Where From?: from your local boots store OR Boots online
Look & Feel:4/5
Quality: 5/5
Value: 5/5

2 comments :

  1. i love natural collection! nice blog btw, just subbed! x

    http://msbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ This brand
    I have the blush in pink cloud and its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥