Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lip Swatch - Max Factor Colour Collections Lipstick pink brandy 825



I'm giving a big thumbs up to this Max Factor Lasting Color Lipstick.




 I chose pink brandy 825 (kind of coral pink color with hint of yellow undertone) Firstly I'm impressed that the colour in the tube actually does correspond to the colour coded label on the bottom which means next time I want to make a purchase I wouldn't feel the need to test it in the shop that would save some time to shop more*winks*
This lipstick was also pleasantly moisturizing and had a nice feel, the moment I applied I knew I didn’t waste my money,.I cannot bear lipstick that is too drying but this felt nice and comfortable, As I have dry lips.. Lipstick is so flattering if it actually suits you. It has a sheen finish, it doesn't feel one bit greasy... It is really easy to apply using the stick or a brush and it really glides across the lips easily its that creamy.
Lipstick comes in a small black twist up lipstick tube. Very stylish lipstick and perfect handbag size!
Max Factor Lasting Colour lipstick has a moist, lip-smoothing formula. One application gives long-lasting, soft, smooth and rich lip colour.
Available in Modernist Pink, Dusky Rose, Rosewood, Raging Ruby, Pink Brandy, Chilli, Maple, Cognac, Amber and Sunbronze...and many other suiting your skin tones Light-Medium-Dark.check out your shade Max Factor online

So I shall be buying another shade or maybe all of them from this range again as I was pleased and boots is currently having Free gift when you spend £15 or more on selected Max Factor. So most probably you would be seeing some new max factor haul on blog.

* I'm wearing my max factor pink brandy lipstick with max factor 330 satin pink Silk Gloss*

I have just recently become interested in coral lippies - it's not a colour I even thought of as something I could wear, but to my surprise it looks gud on medium skin tone.

Price: £7.99 each (Most places sell this product for around £7.50 - £8.00.)
Look & Feel: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Value: 5/5


What are your favorite corals, tangerines and orange lippies? Let us know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥