Friday, December 4, 2009

♥About Glossicious ♥


 I'm 26,.Being the online bargain-shopping whore that I am, I love shopping and I love makeup.
I am a Desi with knowledge of national and international brand which scares me too sometimes ;) i live in Pakistan but it never stopped me from shopping and blogging, i have and i plan to purchase all makeup which appeals me i love smokey eyes and nude lips.I love pink,black,sparkly ,glittery things. I adore hearts and scented candles. I'm quite a newbie when it comes to serious makeup and blogging..I don't own any" MAC"(yes yes..I can hear the gasps lol) but I'm still testing and building my collection and I use all the awesome beauty blogger reviews,hauls and swatches to help me. I m not faithful to any one specific brand. I use clinque , es tee Lauder ,lancome,Chanel..to..loreal,rimmel, elf nature collection.. even international brand too. Xx
Email me here if you'd like to contact me for requests, questions, reviews, etc. sarahali101@hotmail.com ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥