Thursday, March 10, 2011

Milani Cosmetics Créme de la Créme Collection

I was feeling lazy today and when i saw my inbox , there was this wonderful Milani cosmetics email.

Milani Cosmetics sweetens up with shades of pink this spring 



Milani Cosmetics sweetens the deal by offering nail lacquers in candy colored shades of pink and a FREE matching crème brulip lip gloss. Offer lasts through the month of March.

Retail, $4.49 each





Also if you purchase Créme de la Créme nail color (retail: $4.49) via the Milani website, you'll get a FREE corresponding Créme Brulip Lipgloss!



 Very pretty , spring shades .

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. I do wish Milani was available in the UK. I've heard great reviews on quite a few of their products x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dont know where to get milani makeup in the uk!!

    everyone raves about it tho and those colour look gorgeous xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww- I shud check that out ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a nice collection!!
    keep sharing



    ----------------
    Online Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥