Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mila Kunis Wears NARS PRO-PRIME!

Mila Kunis Wears NARS PRO-PRIME!






Makeup artist Fabiola used NARS on the Black Swan star to “achieve a smooth and flawless finish and perfectly matte skin.”:
*PRO-PRIME Pore Refining Primer
*PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
*Isolde Duo Eyeshadow
*Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil
*Belle de Jour Lipstick



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. She looks so stunning! Even though the pic hasn't been airbrushed. Now I want to try Pro-prime

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mila- loved her in black swan and in that 70's show :)
    and she dresses up so well naa :)

    -Bee
    http://beautyandeverythingelse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mila Kunis wears Nra pro prime. Have a look at it
    Salon Singapore

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥