Friday, September 2, 2016

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation Review & Swatches


I am a foundation junkie , I admit that. I also love online shopping and as soon as i see a new launch esp an interesting drugstore foundation like L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation. I get excited and end up purchasing it . Let me say this for least that buying shoes and foundations online is very,VERY tricky. Either you get a perfect fit or match or its gonna be a huge miss. 
Keep on reading for my detailed review on L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation .

True Match Lumi Cushion provides a fresh luminous look in just 1 tap. Using puff applicator, tap makeup onto skin. Layer for perfectly customizable coverage. Introducing new True Match™ Lumi Cushion, a liquid foundation infused in an innovative sponge that delivers the perfect amount of makeup. Our luminous refreshing formula provides sheer to medium coverage. Tap a little for a fresh natural glow, tap on more to build a new level of luminous coverage. Formulated with Precise Match™ Technology to match your skin’s tone and undertone.
  • - Available in 12 true-to-skin shades
  • - For all skin types
  • - Safe for sensitive skin
  • - Does not clog pores.



I will be reviewing L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation in shade N5.5 .For reference i am medium to tan and this shade doesnt suit me . I saw the swatches online and I knew W 5.5 was going to be a better match but i don't know what got into my mind or maybe i became way to excited , I ordered the wrong shade.
The product comes in eye catching rose gold packaging, There is a reveals sponge for application inside once you open the lid,and then you have a mirror and the cushion underneath.The sponge is your typical sponge which is good for touch ups .You can use the sponge itself or any brush of your preference. I use my beauty blender for natural coverage or any flat top foundation brush if i am looking for more coverage.
The foundation claims to have sheer to medium coverage. But i don't think its medium coverage. It is definitely sheer because some of my face imperfections like few spots were still little visible. and The formula is soft and creamy. Its a hybrid between liquid and cream. It goes on smoothly and sheer. I had to reapply few times to get the desired finish, which did put me off. But i like how it made my skin healthy and little dewy.So i feel this foundation will be ideal for those who struggle with dry skin. If you have better skin with lesser problems , you will absolutely love this foundation.The formula doesnt accentuate dry patches or fine lines.
The shade was a big mismatch . I bought N 5.5 which probably has neutral undertone and that is the reason it look so ashy on me.
The price is hefty. I mean its approx $16-$17 ,and for drugstore foundation , it is pretty ecpensive. But as we know loreal prices are mostly on higher end .


L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation Review & Swatches


L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation Review & SwatcheS

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation N5.5 -Swatch

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation is ideal for people who are looking for natural dewy coverage.The packaging is adorable . I recommend it to someone with dry skin . The foundation applies beautifully and smoothly. The sponge is ideal travel companion for application or quick touch ups.I admit that t is very expensive for a drugstore foundation. But i like the concept for cushion foundation and i know i picked the wrong shade, so i will be repurchasing the w5.5 in coming days and will update this post with swatch and comparison.






3 comments :

  1. I so want to purchase this too,from where did you get it? Nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered it through a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=926732777374920&fref=ts

      Delete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥