Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tiny August Haul - KVD,The Balm & Gerard Cosmetics

Its been ages since i did a haul post. Infact its been ages since i did a proper post. But things have started to get bit normal but one hell of roller coaster and i am trying to keep up . I love blogging and anything beauty & fashion. I haven't hauled alot this year but still i did some damage which i will keep sharing in my upcoming posts.



This week the few things arrived at my doorstep are as below :)
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in  Double Dare (cocoa blush )
  • theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick in Honest (Warm coral)
  • Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray in Lavender  
I am so much in love with liquid long lasting lipsticks that i couldnt stop myself from buying more. I love KVD ,so i had to get the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in  Double Dare, which complements my medium to tan skintone.I usually stay away from anything coral , let it be a blush or a lipstick but i had to try
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick in Honest which is a warm coral, and doesnt make me look more tanned.

Swatches Left to Rigjt - The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick in Honest,Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in  Double Dare
 I am really into setting sprays these after a sucesful love relationship with MAC FIX+ which i normally use to make my super dry skin look healthier and dewy. I was bummed that i couldnt get my hands on fix plus+ scented versions but as soon as i saw the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray comes in Lavender scent, i knew i have to have it. I havent tried it yet but scent is strong.

Thats all folks, till i share another haul soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥