Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray-Review

Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray Review

Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray

If you are like me and always wished there was one magic product which will not only help your makeup melting in the hot summer days but also convenient to carry and use,then i introduce you to this magic product Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray, Honestly i had no idea what i was missing until i started using it . I have tried urbndecay all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray but for the price and ease of availability,this is pretty hard to beat.  

Stageline Makeup Fixer SpraFixes make up to avoid stains on clothes and any deterioration of the make up from smudging due to sweat etc. Allows the make up to remain unchanged all day long.Great alternative to setting powder
Makeup setting sprays come in different types for different skin types and also have different purposes. A good setting spray will not only increase the longevity of your makeup but also it help to prevent your makeup from fading, creasing, or even look cakey. There are different types of setting sprays like some give you a dewy finish, some will keep a matte finish and help to control oil.

This is amazzziing and now my HG. I don't know how i survived without this for so long . I have a combination skin, Oily T zone and dry face. So when i am done appying my makeup, i spray it at the recommended distance of 40-50cm from face. It feels sticky at first, let it dry completely and avoid re-applying . Once its dries, My makeup stayes put for more than 8 hours and even the i noticed my blush lasts much longer than usual.  Since i have dry face , if i apply bit too much powder , I will spray once with stageline makeup fixer and it takes away the powdery look. Once sets completely ,it doesn't feel sticky or uncomfortable on the skin. 

Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray

Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray

Pros:

Alcohol free.
For All skin types.
Sprays even fine mist.
Skin doesnt feel sticky or dry after application.
It will not only increase the longevity of your makeup but also it help to prevent your makeup from fading.
It makes your finishes look not cakey at all.
Very affordable.

Cons:

Honestly can't think of any right now



Price: Rs 695/-
Availability just4girls.pk ,Beautyarena.pk Daraz.pk , and available all across Pakistan at Stage Line counters. Find stores here .Check out Stageline professionals facebook for latest products and offers
Overall:Honestly i had no idea what i was missing until i started using it . I have tried urbndecay all nighter long lasting makeup setting spray but for the price and ease of availability,this is pretty hard to beat. Stageline Makeup Fixer Spray keeps my makeup intact for hours, and overall just sets it really well! It adds hours to my makeup wear.This is my HG and i would keep repurchasing .




2 comments :

  1. Hi how much would you rate it against UD all nighter and what sort of finisg does it give?
    Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good. I was thinking of buying it. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥