Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ponds White Beauty BB Cream -Review & Swatch










Finally a BB cream with yellow undertone!! I am little late on reviewing this but 
I have been wearing it a lot and recommending it to pretty much everyone. Lets find out what I think about Ponds White Beauty All-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ .


Now , your skin can enjoy both instant coverage and all day radiance . Formulated with Gen White , WhiteBeauty BB+ Fairness SPF 30 PA++ cream lighten dark spots and provides all day radiance that doesn't smudge or wash off easily.

It has to be my favorite locally available BB cream in Pakistan hands down. Ponds BB cream has been in market for quite sometime and there were some really tempting reviews by Indian bloggers, when I spotted this cute white and pink tube at my local beauty shop, I didn't hesitate for a minute and bought it . It comes in a slim squeeze tube with a nozzle. You can control the amount you need easily.The texture is thicker , and its best suited for girls with yellow undertones. The Ponds BB cream comes in one shade and its supposed to adjust according to anyone's skin tone but i personally feel it maybe little too light for dusky beauties. It has a semi matte finish.It will suit any one with dry to combination skin . Since it has semi matte finish and if you have dry skin, i recommend using a moisturizer prior to application. The product gives sheer coverage, and its my go to product when i am heading out in hurry and i need a even toned face. I just apply it my fingers, apply a little blush, kajal and a lipstick and i am done. I need to blot few times during day. It comes with another benefit of SPF 30+ PA++, So you dont need to apply sunscreen seperatly. 



L-R Garnier BB cream(combination-oily)in light , Garnier Skin renew miracle skin perfector (US version)in medium-deep,Ponds BB cream in natural glow ,L’Oreal youth code bb creak in medium































Price: I bought mine for rs 345/-
Availability: Alfatah Lahore, Just4girls.pk ,check your local beauty shops for Ponds White Beauty All-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ 
Selection: comes in one shade "natural glow"
Bottomline: I LOVE it. It is by far my favorite BB cream ,If you thought garnier BB cream was too oily for you and that shades were bit off ,then i cant insist you enough to try this.The shade is just perfect for desi skin tones. The semi matte finish works great for girls with combination skin. It comes with added bonus of spf 30 and PA++ protection. The tube is slim and travel friendly, you can throw it in your makeup bag for quick touch ups. A perfect face product when you are on the go or in hurry but it does need some blotting /powdering during the day. Overall a winner for me .









9 comments :

  1. lovely review!
    I am definitely buying this one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks tempting, even though I already have one, I must get this one too now :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a true garnier fan but I think I will try this now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read very positive reviews about it....sounds amazing....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loathe the Garnier Miracle Perfecter, this is worth giving a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. will try this one!though i m not a ponds person

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an affordable price with great result. thanks for the review!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aal ponds products give me a bad acne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lash Expressions is one of the most popular beauty salons Butler PA. From eyelashes to eyebrows shaping or tinting - we have it covered. Your search for tanning salons Butler PA ends with Lash Expressions, one of the most trusted salons in Butler PA.


    Address: 100 Greater Butler Mart, Butler, PA, 16001

    Phone: (724) 220-4717

    business email: MyLashExpressions@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥