Thursday, March 20, 2014

Forever 21 Pink Clutch & Online Shopping Experience (Platinum.pk)


























I am sure you all must’ve read or heard about platinum.pk . They offer you international brands like Asos, Forever21,Mango, KARDASHIAN KOLLECTION ,Dorothy Perkins,Aldo , and many more. I was given an opportunity to buy something from their website and give my honest reviews. I was little skeptical since I have heard so many mixed opinions on the quality of their products.






Online shopping has become so convenient these days. I remember exactly how there were zero Facebook pages, or online sites when I started blogging but now Online shopping has become so popular. Do you ever wonder why there are so many websites or fb pages ? Well I was always into online shopping because you can do it home while cooking, or during lunch break (if you work) or during class breaks and options are endless. I see new Pakistani websites or pages popping up every other day. It’s a good thing, and bad (for your pocket of course).
"Platinum offers you a shopping experience that is unparalleled in Pakistan. We provide the most stylish, trendy and reliable shopping platform, that is light on your pockets with an unmatched convenience level"
The website takes some time to load but once you start browsing, you kind of want everything. I had made up my mind before I ordered that I want a clutch. I already have too many handbags. After going through their collection of clutches I went ahead and ordered a beautiful pastel pinkforever21 envelope clutch (Rs 2800/-). The ordering procedure is rather similar with any other site and quick. I chose cash on delivery option, later that day I got a conformation call and two days later I had parcel in my hands. Usually COD takes such a long time and it sucks waiting for your order for days . My order was packaged safely in a big box .

Now let’s talk about the clutch itself. I have to say that it looks EXACTLY like the stock photos they had on the website. The color, the metal hardware, the inside of the clutch, exactly same. The quality is great. It doesn’t feel cheap and I have been using it .The stitching is still intact (unlike the bags you buy from Chinese wholesale sites). It is quite spacious and big. 






Overall I am pretty happy with my purchase. I have read reviews of some fellow bloggers that they weren't happy with their bags and some complained about the authenticity and quality of the stuff. I respect their opinion and what I think that platinum.pk has mix of original and first copy hand bags and Its matter of luck that if you get the original piece. I just think that they should at least mention if the bag/clutch/wallet is original or not and the prices should be set according to that because no one wants to pay $$ for a replica. 


The clutch i ordered can be found Here Forever21 Pink Clutch and You can check out their Facebook page for more details and upcoming offers.


*Disclaimer: Platinum.pk send me a voucher and i chose my own product(s) with that, I picked out the clutch myself and my reviews aren't not being paid for or influenced by any of that.





5 comments :

  1. I am happy u happy with ur buy..Did u read mine by the way :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original or not, the quality is commendable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Its a great color. Hey, Im also on IG at Venus Loves Virgo. Are you on my account? If not like and I'll like back. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful clutch sweety...lovely coral pink color..perfect for spring..
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥