Saturday, January 25, 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation Review & Swatches

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation


Usually launch of new lipsticks make me all happy & excited. But when I saw Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation online , I knew I have to have this. It was part of Maybelline Fall 2013 , but it is permanent and now easily available all over Pakistan.Today i am reviewing Maybelline Fit me shine free stick foundation.

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation The first of its kind – lightweight gel stick foundation with an anti-shine powder core. Our first gel stick foundation with an anti-shine core Fresh gel foundation blends to a natural matte finish Lightweight powders in the anti-shine core instantly dissolve excess oil. It’s one-step perfection.




Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation comes in 12 Oil free shades and i have one in Natural Beige #220. It is a pretty nice match for my NC35 skintone, and since it is sheer,It will suit anyone between NC30-35. The packaging is its main selling point, Its chic and very eye catching. It comes in a chubby swivel up tube,with the gel foundation stick and an anti-shine serum core (the center).The glide texture glides effortlessly like cream and blends to a natural matte powder finish.It is very lightweight and blends easily. The coverage is definitely sheer, It cover up the pigmentation or any redness slightly but not completely. You can build up the coverage but it can accentuate dry patches. It doesn't look cakey at all, The finish is more of semi matte instead of full on matte like Rimmel stay mattemousse liquid foundation.I personally prefer medium-full coverage foundations, so i wasn't so wow'ed by it. But if you prefer sheer coverage and want a foundation which stays matte /oil free for 4-5 hours. you'll love it. I am combination skin and i felt by the end of day my face was bit shiny and i needed to dust some powder. But i love how comfortable it feels on the skin. In winters my skin become little more on the dry side, so i am hoping that this will work better in hot summer days.




shade 220

Price: PKR 1500 /£8.99/$8.99
Availability: Just4girls.pk , Beautyarena.pk and Maybelline retailers
Internationally -  Maybelline retailers ,Boots.com Ulta.com , Target , and US drugstores.
Selection: Comes in 12 oil free shades . I have reviewed shade#220


Overall: I loved how effortlessly Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Stick Foundation applies but personally I prefer medium-full coverage foundations, so i wasn't so wow'ed by it. But if you prefer sheer coverage and semi matte foundation.,then probably you'll love it. I am combination skin and i felt by the end of day my face was bit shiny. If you are looking for a a full coverage , matte foundation try Rimmel stay matte liquid mousse foundation, Which i personally love .

9 comments :

  1. beauty arena never delivers. be careful guys....nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dear all pretty ladies, i intend to make a correction, shipments from anywhere can be delayed due to unforeseen reasons like unavailability of the product or we all are well aware of the perpetual strikes and riots in major cities, so BEAUTY ARENA definitely delivers, it is nothing such and no fake dupes, be confident, no need to watch out, happy shopping and hoarding :D just be patient :) keep hauling and look beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. I have very oily skin. I like into stick foundation but this cannot beat kryolan tv stick... nice review.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the revamped look of your blog Sarah! Being an oily skinned girl, I'll just have to skip this stick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice New look for your blog... Nice review too
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Review, again agreed with Mahrukh Kryolan Tv Stick is Amazing.... :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥