Monday, January 27, 2014

Current Makeup Wishlist- Bobbi Brown,YSL,Tory Burch & Estee Lauder

From time to time, I browse online websites & oh-ah at this and that. I love browsing shopping sites, what can i say i am lame . it has become like a hobby. The below wishlist is result of last night's insomnia and of course my brother's pre wedding excitement. So I was busy with nothing and stumbled upon few products I would really want to add to my makeup collection



How many neutral eye shadows a girl can have? I mean there should be a limit for these makeup companies. I own one Urban Decay Naked palette and I feel like I don’t need any more until I saw BOBBI BROWN Nude Eye Palette ($50). It’s like any other naked eyeshade palette but maybe the mix of matte and sparkling finishes or the travel friendly compact size won my heart but the price !? OUCH
I am very partial to YVES SAINT LAURENT lip products. I don’t care how insanely expensive these are but Gold is girl’s best friend and since I own quite some YSL lipstick I think I need at least one Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté ($32) ,most probably in shade #102 Rose Satine ( rosy pink with golden shimmer)
My brother’s wedding is in next few months and I am looking for a foundation which will survive the Pakistani heat, practicing on songs, staying up late and travelling to other city for some wedding functions. I asked my lovely ladies in PBBC group for a foundation recommendation and most of them suggested Estee Lauder Double Wear stay in place foundation and I shall be getting it SOON. 
Lastly but certainly not the least,TORY BURCH Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Spray ($82). A super-chic glass bottle with the signature fretwork top. GORGEOUSSS . Its the first fragrance from Tory Burch captures classic elements in unexpected ways: feminine and tomboy, easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli anchored by earthy vetiver—a bright and complex mix.

Do you have anything on your wishlist which keeps you awake at nights?

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥