Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wishlist - July 2013

My wishlists are like window shopping but  without you lurking around , you visit different online stores, you see few things you like/love , you make a mental note and next time when you visit these store , there is always something new , which makes you forget the previous ones. When i make a wishlist like this , not necessarily i will end up buying all. Mostly when my family or I visit abroad, i will give/take the list and see in person how the stuff is and then purchase if i feel the vibe. So old readers know how much i love making these wishlist posts. 


Start Getting Naked Ultra Definition Complexion Kit $49
I have tried some of UD products but none of the face ones, and this quite kit comes with three of the items which i have meaning to get.This is a three-piece set that includes essentials to prep, prime, and perfect the skin. . And i LOVE trail/travel sized products . 
This set comes with
- 0.5 oz B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray
- 0.5 oz Naked Skin Beauty Balm
- 1 oz Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup





AWW ! Juicy Couture !! Why you had to come with a hot pink perfume bottle with a black bow ? Did you know this is my favorite color combo ? Viva la Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood.Leave a lasting impression with Viva la Juicy Noir.


  • Colorstudio Pure Matt #104 La Rouge 
Its such a stunner shade and i am loving the pure matte lipstick formula so i made a note to swatch or buy it when its available at just4girls or when i visit Lahore .



A studded bag that stores your makeup essentials while you travel. What more to say ?





I love to travel and to be honest traveling is in blood .I prefer big bags because  they can contain most of the things. One more reason to love this bag is , it looks like  I can fit so much into it.


  
I own one rose gold watch , but i was looking for a one with big dial and then spotted this on asos.com . I think it is very pretty and i must have it. 


 



bareMinerals Cheek To Chic $15.00  
My obsession with blushes is never gonna go , i sell some but i end up buying twice the quantity i sold in blog sale. This $15 duo is perfect to throw in makeup bag . 
This set contains:
- 0.15 oz Ready Blush in The One
- 0.15 oz Luminizer in The Love Affair
- Mini Angled Blush Brush
- Small zip bag  





FOREVER 21 Rhinestoned Tribal Style Earrings $3.80

These beautiful pair of rhinestoned dangle earrings are complement the above watch so much . 

 This iphone case is calling screaming my name. This is so me , LOUD :D


7 comments :

  1. Such an amazing wishlist! I'm wanting everything off of it too, now. Hahaa! x
    www.theprettylilthingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks and OH, I want that CSP lipstick shade too and that studded bag :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the iphone case. Its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Beige bag!! If you want a really close dupe of la Rouge try Electric Pink by Medora...its just as stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mouthwatering items! I want to get CSP Lipstick too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bright colors too <3 That case is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥