Monday, July 29, 2013

Medora nail polish bright pink in #472 -NOTD


Bright lips & Bright nails are my thing this summer. I am loving that local brands have such amazing variety to choose from. Today i bring you Medora nail polish in #472. I bought Medora  #342 in april from Lahore , same day when i bought Medora true red lipstick.
I bought Medora shade number #342 almost 2-3 months ago from Lahore. It is super bright hot pink and has a creme finish.This is certainly one of the most pretty hot pink nail polish own.It takes only 2-3 coats to get full opacity and dries really quickly, The application was easy with no visible streaks.



Medora cosmetics nail polishes are really affordable, easily available and come in so many beautiful shades and finishes to choose from. They have improved their nail polish formulas. They last quite a long time without any chipping. I have applied 3 coats in these pictures. and i think it looks great in these hot summer days. 
I might pick up few more nail polishes & lipsticks on my next trip .Have you tried medora nail polishes? any shade you would want me to try ?

 
Facebook |twitter |Instagram |Bloglovin |Google +

5 comments :

  1. LOVE it...I have a bubble gum pink in Medora and its such a nice shade. I love how we can get good coverage in just one coat in this Nail Polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medora has some cool shades in nail paints! This pink looks gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥