Saturday, June 8, 2013

MUA Pro Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder- Review ,FOTD & Swatch

Make Up Academy (MUA) Undress your skin highlighting powder Review 
MUA Pro Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder

Makeup Academy Undress your Skin Highlighting Powder is a lightweight baked powder designed to provide sheer coverage and a radiant soft-focus effect to transform your complexion with luminescence shimmer. The Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder perfects any look by creating a natural, healthy glow that is suitable for all skin tones.
Mua has always been on my raider , but i don’t know why I was never drawn towards their products . Maybe I already owned naked palette and was waiting for MUA to release something which will catch my attention and then the day came when The British budget brand Make Up Academy (MUA) recently launched 5 new products. I must say I am really tempted to get the NEW Undress Me Too palette . The brand also introduced the NEW Undress Your Skin range, which included the Makeup Academy Undress your Skin Highlighting Powder. The wavy pattern and design of the product itself was so much similar to the MACextra dimension range.
MUA Top Tips!:Try applying a dusting of the highlighting powder over the brow bone, and then apply between the eyes and inside the inner corners of the eyes to brighten them up.
Undress your Skin Highlighting Powder can be layered ontop of blusher or bronzer too to add that extra glow to your skin.Application: After applying primer and or foundation dust the Highlighting Powder on the top of the cheek bones for a sculpted look that lifts the cheeks and adds definition.


The Makeup Academy Undress your Skin Highlighting Powder comes in a white sturdy compact and overall the packaging is pretty impressive. The highlighter itself is a champagne color with a hint of pink luminescence. It’s shimmery alright, but without any glitter. Once blended the shimmer is hardly visible.
The first impression of texture was oh- it’s not as soft as I like my highlighters to be. But when I applied it on and saw the photographs I took for this post, I was blown away. It looks so gorgeous and gives a beautiful glow.It photographs really well and I can see Pakistani brides rocking this highlighter on their big day or anyone on special desi occasions. It gives a subtle glow and when it catches the light, it just looks beautiful. The texture I think worked in favor of this highlighter as the brush like MUA F6 (blusher and contour brush) picks up just the right amount. This is quite pigmented so right brush is quite essential. I have the MUA f6 and then blended with a powder brush with blush. I love pairing it up with plum or pink blushes .

MUA Pro Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder

MUA Pro Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder review 

Do i recommend it ? For the price , it is quite a steal . It looks so gorgeous and gives a beautiful glow.It photographs really well and I can see Pakistani brides rocking this highlighter on their big day or anyone on special desi occasions. It gives a subtle glow and when it catches the light, it just looks beautiful. If you are newbie or just started makeup . Makeup Academy Undress your Skin Highlighting Powder is a great product to start with.

Price :    £3.00 / rs 500 
Where to buy  It is available at  MUA online , and they do ship internationally and in Pakistan you can order MUA Pro Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder at just4girls.pk


 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

15 comments :

  1. WOW!I love how it highlights your cheeks so beautifully ^_^ love a red pout on you btw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a PERFECT pink toned highlighter an Asian skin needs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah! It looks really nice on you! Absolutely glamorous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... this is suuuuppppper lovely... Love your red lippies and kajra re naina :)
    I placed an order but ur name written on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking absolutely gorgeous! Love how it really brings out your cheeks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty!!
    I love highlighters, and oh my oh my, this looks so tempting to buy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the review! and your eye liner looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the highlighter on u & also how it looks like sandy waves inside the pan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has worked wonderfully for you, you are totally glowing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hearing about high street products, it's very helpful to read honest reviews about them and refreshing to hear about make up thats very affordable! Thank you for the review lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks stunning on you Sarah! I'm totally sold now. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what is the price of this product and is it avalaible in Lahore Pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  13. what is the price of this product and is it avalaible in pakistan lhr?

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog
    great information.
    Makeup class
    is an integral part of Cosmetology and is a blooming industry in Beauty and Wellness Industry. At VLCC Institute, aspiring Cosmetologist can enroll into different Aesthetic Courses as per their requirements.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥