Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Google Reader Is Shutting Down; Here Are the Best Alternatives to follow Beaute and Makeup

As you've probably heard, With Google Reader officially closing up shop on July 1st, these are some alternatives to keep following and reading www.beauteandmakeup.com
 



first of all You can subscribe to my blog RSS feed here and also get a daily email newsletter . You can subscribe to this blog via email. You’ll see a box on the right side where you can enter your email to subscribe. You may want to check out  Feedly as it is appears to be the most popular alternative. I just checked they have iphone app ,as well as available on google play. So you can read your favorite blogs on the go as well .

Here Are the Best Alternatives to follow Beaute and Makeup :)
I am quite active on facebook and instagram. I try to tweet as often as i could. So thats it for today i guess.


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to Bloglovin , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

1 comment :

  1. I am following your blog on bloglovin and gfc,very informative post sarah i would really appreciate it if you follow my blog on gfc and bloglovin as well :) keep up the good work

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥