Sunday, June 30, 2013

Advertise Your Blog in August for $15

Yes ! The Glossicious shout out posts are back and This time i am offering a little something extra .! ( If you don't know what Glossicious Shouts out was ! Then i recommend check out how we used to do that HERE ). If you are a blogger  and would like to advertise with me for the month of August 2013 please read the details below 

What's the deal -  We will offer 2 gorgeous bloggers A shout out post with a full size photo (blog header photo is fine too) with an advert which will link to your blog with be 150x150 in size (example below) and will be placed in the left hand sidebar (Size is shown below)



Interested :??!! - Send me an email with the subject 'blogger shout out ' along with the image you wish to use (the correct 200x200 size and your blog URL .  I will then email you back to confirm .Payment is is expected to be paid via pay pal within 24 hours Bloggers from all over the world are welcome  :) 

If you are a Pakistani blogger , please email me , we can work out on bank transfer .

Editors Note : This is a special deal only for bloggers. If you are a company /PR and want to advertise or interested in a sponsored guest posts please email me at sarah@beauteandmakeup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥