Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sephora by OPI Mermaid To Order [NOTD]



Sephora by OPI are described as Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand.

Mermaid to Order is described as a “ Mermaid To Order - opaque metallic turquoise green.”  I love my teal/blue nail polishes . The formula is not perfect because there were some brush strokes but two coats were enought to make it opaque and brush strokes weren't entirely visible The finish is really pretty .It is metallic shimmery . It looks more duochrome-y in the bottle as i couldnt get the same effect on the nails. I love wearing OPI nail polishes more than any other brand. The brush on Sephora by OPI is thin and i personally prefer origianl OPI nail polishes brush. 

Direct sunlight
Indirect Sunlight





Sephora by OPI Mermaid to order is a beautiful peacock kind of teal blue with hint of blusish-green duochrome.I would highly recommend this colour, Its fun . If you cant get hold of Sephors by OPI polishes then check out Essence Colour & Go nail polish in Choose me . It is not entirely same but belong to same color family & equally stunning yet affordable.

Sephora by OPI Mermaid to order is available at sephora & sephora.com for $9.50

8 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥