Monday, May 27, 2013

Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Cream Review


Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Cream $5.99 is a lightweight hand cream with Oxygen concentrate that instantly hydrates, brightens and revitalizes dull skin.

I have dry skin and ultra-dry hands. So I am always in need of a hand cream or a lotion. I have such dry hands that, I need to moisturize them as soon I wash them or else I will be highly irritated. I think I have an OCD when it comes to dry hands. I love buying and trying different kinds of lotions and hand creams. I had been trying Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Cream for almost two weeks now. First thing which is quite noticeable is the scent. Although i loved the citrus-y scent of Sally Hansen ultimate shield hand cream, i am not very fond of how Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Cream smells. It’s not very strong but i personally didn't find it pleasant. Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Cream has a lightweight non greasy formula which absorbs quickly,  hydrates , and brightens dull skin. It has a light texture, which quickly absorbs, making it perfect for summers. . But I have dry hands so I am not sure how it will perform in winters but I feel it would need something much intense & richer.
When I buy / try any hand cream, I want them to be rich enough so applying again and again is not required. Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Cream moisturizes well enough that i didn’t feel that I need to re-apply this. Only a tiny bit is enough so it lasts forever. It also saya that it moisturize for almost 24 hours, which in my case it live up to the claims,
The packaging is fun & easy to carry around , it comes in a squeeze tube with a flip opening so you can cobtrol the amount you want 

Directions Apply daily. Re-apply as needed. Results improve with continued use



If you have dry hands and need lightweight hand cream with Oxygen concentrate that instantly hydrates, brightens and revitalizes dull skin then this cute white/orange tube will keep your hands safe this summer.Its fluid non-greasy texture makes application easy

 Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Cream is available at ulta,com for $5.99 




 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥