Sunday, May 5, 2013

EOTD with Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette




Since i gave my Nikon camera to my sister , i stopped taking photos of my eye makeup. To  be honest i find it really difficult to work with Canon Dslr . I dont know how to take photos of my face with it. Maybe i need a remote ?? If you have a dslr and you take your own face shots please comment below with some tips so i can work on it. Anyways i had to go to a wedding and i used my Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette.


I use the  Column Two which has greens and an eyeshadow quite similar to Mac Club eyeshadow.Below shade descritons are taken from temptalia 

  • The Browbone is a pale, dirty gray-pewter with a white, frosted sheen.
  • The Eyelid is a subdued, springy green with a golden sheen.
  • The Crease is a charcoal brown with a pearly sheen. 
  • The Definer is a red-brown with a teal duochrome and frosted finish. 
Other product used are 
  • Waterline Avon glimmerstick eyeliner in blackest black
  • lowelashline Milani liquif'eye mettalic eye liner pencil in Aqua 04
  • mascara essence multi action blackest black mascara
  • eyeliner Lakme black impact liner
  • Primers Urbandecay primer potiom & fyrunnae pixie epoxy
  • Undereyes Smashbox photo op undereye brightener


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

17 comments :

  1. LOVE the look you created. The blue line make it so summer-like. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've added a pop of color with the Milani eyepencil! And you've taken such nice face shots what are you talking about? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwweee <3 Those squeezy cheeks <3 Looked lovely Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ur eye makeup there is a hint of Indian classic makeup in it which I like:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved how you added that pop of color.
    And about the face shots, you can set it on a timer or get a remote. Remote is actually a better option. Or you can just try to extend your arms as much as you can (like I do sometimes) :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey omg its nice to see you still using blogger! :D
    I was following you through my old blog but i stopped using that one and made a new one!
    please follow back :D xo
    Nazish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this palette n whenever I wear shades from this one I get a lot of compliments

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous eye look!(:

    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this palette! The colors are so easy to work with and the formula is great. You look lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are gorgeous mashALLAH :) and creative too xx BTW your posts never appear on my reading list :s

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowwwww this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo pretty! Love the pop of teal green

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great, the green eye liner made the whole look pop:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved your look Masha Allah,
    i have a small samsung camera, u are lucky to have DSLR one, dont you have anyone who can take your picture..?? taking ur on pics is very difficult i can imagine when ur camera is too heavy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there!! I have NOMINATED you for the Liebster Award in my Blog! Hope you enjoy the questions. Following you and hope you return the sweet gesture ;) Cheers! http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice collection!! i also love colors, and your pictures so nice, especially your eyes make up and your eyes so beautiful really gorgeous, thanks for share with us your blog, great job..!!

    Bremenn Miracle Cream | Bremenn Cream

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥