Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MAC Club Eyeshadow - Review, Swatch and EOTD




Mac Club is one of MAC permanent and popular eye shadows.  MAC club eyeshadow  is described as Red brown with green pearl on the website. Its the satin formula. Mac club is a beautiful eye shadow with green,brown and red duochrome shift. It will change the shhade when lightning hits from different angel.Mac club reminds me so much of Ellis Faas eyes light in E305 which is a beautiful metallic blue/brown/green. 

I absolutely love this shadow for so many reasons. The pigmentation is amazing and it blends so easily and smoothly.  It is so versatile, you can wear it alone or pair it up other shades. I sometimes wear it alone on and just blend it in the crease , Or my favorite way of pairing it up with a matte brown shadow in the crease and outer corner.And it looks gorgeous with gold for more festive glam look.


I primed with Urban decay primer potion original,  then used Mac club on lid and then Urban decay's buck from Naked palette 1in the crease and outer corner. , Buck is a matte brown.Virgin from UD palette 1 on the brow bone and inner corner for highlight. I used loreal intense liner carbon black for liner with smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
and UD 24/7 in zero on the waterline. Mascara is from prestige ,Its prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara. And used It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye.
  
Would i recommned: Ofcourse YES ! its one of mac's best selling shadow and its so versatile.
Price : $15 for pot , i have it in pro pan which i store in elf shadow quad.
Where to buy : Mac store, mac counters, maccosmetics.com


 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. My aunt gifted me club eyeshadow, the gift pouch also included humid and carbon.this was the first eyeshadow I ever tried from mac.Club is very versatile.your eye makeup looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Club was my first MAC purchase and I still adore it now more than ever. Such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥