Friday, July 20, 2012

L’Orèal Rouge Caresse lipsticks - Review ,Swatch




Ready to shine bright?  Our #1 best-selling lipstick is now available in 16 gorgeously glossy shades. Colour Caresse by Colour Riche® is formulated with our revolutionary Lightfeel System to deliver a feather-light finish without being sticky or heavy. 100% color.  0% compromise.
I have had new  L’Orèal’s Rouge Caresse lipsticks for a while now.There are total 16 shades to choose from,I bought two shades from walgreen .The shades i picked up are 
  • Velvety fuchsia is a sheer bright pink
  • Violet chiffon  is a sheer midtone purple




I adore the packaging of Colour Caresse by Colour Riche lipsticks. I think drugstore brands are really giving attention to packaging these days, Revlon lipbutters, their colorburst lipsticks,L'Oreal Colour Riche balm . I have been really impressed. The  Colour Caresse by Colour Riche lipsticks come in elegant golden packaging, which kinda reminds me of YSL rouge volupte. Not only packaging but the texture also reminds me of ysl rouge volupte lipsticks. These lipsticks just glide on the lips. The formula is like revlon lipbutters These are a mix of lipstick and tinted lip balm. All the shade gives a light wash , a glossy tint of color on the lips.These feel super light and moisturizing on the lips.I love these, i think they are easy for touch ups.










Shades : 16 shades available 
PRICE:
$9.99 each
Where to buy :
Available now at drugstores and Ulta stores



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. Pretty shades!! This colour looks goregous I've put it on my shopping list :) Absolutely adore the pop of pink! Just what we need !

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥