Saturday, February 2, 2013

Inexpensive Makeup Find - Glamorous Face Sensuous Rouge Lipsticks in #5,#13 & #15


I love finding little gems like Glamorous Face Sensuous Rouge Lipsticks (Rs175 /-)  in the small shop in my home town. I have read so much much about their eyeshadow palettes. So when i saw these pretty shade at the most affordable price i thought i should give them a try.  I picked up three of the lipstick. They dont have name but numbers.

  •  Sensuous Rouge Lipsticks #5 is a Brown pink with shimmer
  •  Sensuous Rouge Lipsticks #13 is a blue-based bright pink ( This one caught my eyes first , reminded me of MAC candy yum yum)
  •  Sensuous Rouge Lipsticks #15 is a berry toned red
For the price the packaging isnt bad at all. The shades i own are all matte . Now on to the actual part which is texture I wish the formula was little more creamy and smooth. It is little hard so it drags while applying the lipstick on lips. You can warm up the lipstick by rubbing between the palms but it wont make a huge difference.The formula is also kind of drying . I suggest using a lip balm before the lipstick.I usually find matte lipstick a hit or miss. Its is still better than the few i own like i didnt like the formula of Sleek makeup matte lipstick when i got the berry collection .The other thing i dont understand is the scent of the lipstick. The two have the most awful perfum-ish scent which was such a turn off for me. But one had a nice cocoa kind of scent which was nice. So i dont understand why the difference in scents. The lipsticks have amazing pigmentation. I think the formula might perfom better in hot summer days . Over all i am pretty happy with the shades i got,i dont mind the drying fromula , but i cant stand the weird scent . They last 4-5 hours on me.



I am still recommending these lipsticks to those who like matte lipsticks and like to try different shade without burning a hole in their pocket. But if you cant stand scented lip products or prefer creamier lipstick you may want to stay away or its just rs 175 so give it a try.





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

18 comments :

  1. the colors are so gorgeous, wish the formula wasnt so drying though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the packaging is so gorgeous! Amazing photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous colors and amazing price.I love the pink one

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the price these lipsticks don't seem bad, I may grab one. Nice review! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades no doubt are gorgeous but the scent doesn't sound good at all. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mattes and I love the shades you picked. Thanks for introducing the brand to me.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. all the colors are fab just love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink one is soooo pretty, wouldn't mind giving it a shot for Rs175!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww!!! The price is no doubt a steal and OMG Im loving these colors <3 <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love all three, especially the third one. Awesome finds! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rs 175/- for one lipstick! wow! I live in clifton and here one lipstick is for Rs. 350/- Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  12. where would I find the brand in the Defence/clifton area.I tried looking at Vickys but they didnt have it

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥