Thursday, January 31, 2013

OPI Strawberry Margarita - NOTD

 Opi nail polishes ! how much i love you thee ,How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I hate applying nail polish on my right hand . To be honest i always mess it up and re apply like 3-4 times. But its not the case with this beautiful OPI Strawberry Margarita which is perfect bright pink creme polish with just a touch of a blue undertone. I got this last year when a lovely blogger friend Rabeeyah helped me buy few of OPI polishes from Karachi. It is part of OPI permanent collection now but i have read that it was originally released with OPI Mexico collection back in 2006. My hands love it because it is almost a one coater but i prefer applying two. I love the opi nail polish brushes,because they are wide enough , yet perfect for neat application.It is fun , girlish , very spring/summer shade.




You can buy OPI nail lacquers at Alfatah , DHA and online you can find them at Just4girls.pk








If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. The opi nail laquers are also available at rahet dept store cantt lahore.This color is sucha cute hot pink.I would love to get itt in spring.Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm Thats a v diff Pink :) Like it

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥