Monday, January 7, 2013

MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish - Review ,swatch & Photos

Latest News - MAC Apres Chic Collection launched with two famous limited edition MSF's
  • Porcelain Pink - Light pink with gold veining (Repromote)
  • Stereo Rose - Coral with golden bronze veining (Repromote)
I already have Stereo rose but i never reviewed since it was LE and now i think its perfect time to do justice and review the highly coveted MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish .


MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish ($29) is described as a “coral with golden bronze shimmering nuances.”on Mac cosmetics website . It is currently sold out on the website. MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish a coral with subtle pink tones and a champagne-gold shimmer.




I bought Stereo Rose back when it was released in 2010, and it was oh-so hard to get hands on and it was sold out like in 5 mins on the website. then, because it was such a huge re-release.I also bought Porcelain Pink last week which i will be getting in 2-3 weeks hopefully. lets start with the texture ,stereo rose is very soft and finely milled. It can never go powderey but applying too much can end up being frosty on darker skin tones . I don't apply it on its own , i usually pair it with Nars amour , which is a matte blush. I just apply it with a skank (duo fiber) brush if i want to apply it lightly or with a blush brush for more color on cheeks. It gives me a beautiful glow with light coral pink shimmer.I am Nc35 and it shows up nicely on me and i think it will look nice on variety of skin tones. Since i have a combination skin and it lasts approx 4-5 hours on me. I love wearing it on Pakistani wedding, It just look gorgeous on festive occasions. Infact last year when i did a post on wedding must have items, it was included in the list.    
I have to be careful while applying since i have medium pores because it has tendency o enhance them so I am not sure if  would be good right choice if you have oily/combo skin and large pores






Where to Buy: MAC cosmetics stores & counters , online  $29.00

11 comments :

  1. Oh my it is a beauty! I definitely need to get my hands on more of MAC's mineralised skin finishes. I really love using them for Pakistani weddings too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its super cute color sarah<3 nice review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice, would love to try on my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Sarah, it looks...gorgeous, I'm speechless...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I want this but it is sold out everywhere!

    http://raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This one is to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. mac stereo rose is one of my faves ;) looks lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is a very detailed review that I've been searching for all this time. Thanks for sharing with us your review. I will definitely love it.The quality of your blogs and articles,detailed descriptions and worth appreciating <3 it Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥