Thursday, November 3, 2011

Glossicious's Favorites - Wedding Season

Its almost winters and weddings are happening everywhere. Its officially the wedding season. I have attended so far 3-4 weddings and 2 more to go. I have been using some of my new makeup items,which i bought recently. So this post is dedicated to the stuff i have been loving and using during The Wedding Season.



Face :



For Face i have been using the pretty much the above photgrpahed products and i have never loved how my face looks. Flawless . I start with my favourite primer of all time 
  • L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
For foundations there is nothing better than these two 
  • Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
  • Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet PLUS Matifying Foundation 
Both give medium to full coverage and both last pretty long . I use good old technique to apply them "hands'. To cover any spots or imperfection + undereyes i use
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Its opaque and lightweight so it doesnt look cakey. I tap my fingers in few times and apply where ever needed. It blends so easily.Last step is to set face with my 
  • Korres wildrose powder
Its a perfect light weight powder .


Cheeks


For cheeks i have been into glowy kinda phase. I start with contouring and i use 
It made my life so much easier. It comes with a brown powder for  contour (matte)  and then the highlight (fine shimmer).I recently started using using the highlight part and it looks fabulous paired with the blush combo i am gonna mention now.For blushes my favourite combo is 
  • Nars deep throat &
  • MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose
I have had Nars deep thrpat for quite some time and i like it . But since i got MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose , what i do is to apply deep throat on apples of my cheek and then on top of it towards cheekbone i apply MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose and it gives me such a beautiful sheen & glow.
To satisfy my pink blush addiction . I use 
Illasmaqua Shimemr blush in morale is part of the llamasqua Theatre of the Nameless Collection. Its a shimmer blush. Rosed flush shimmery blush with a sheen to it . It has tiny gold shimmer in it.


Eyes 


I start with my eyebrows, For perfectly groomed eyebrows I use my Anastasia eyebrow stencil (not pictured) and 
  • Sleekmakeup eyebrow kit
As an eye liner i have been using two products together
  • L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in carbon black
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
The L'oreal pencil goes on so smoothly and its BLACKEST BLACK i have in my collection. I put on a my liquid eyeliner and then go over it with a pencil liner. I have started applying liner this way recently and i love how my liner stays put for hours. As an eyeshadow base i love 
  • Artdeco The Eyeshadow Base
and for lashes i use my beloved 
  • Shu uemura eyelash curler
and finally i use my HG mascara and sometimes i combo both for beautiful curled lashes 
  • Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black (Review here)
  • Cover girl lashblast volume mascara




For eyeshadows i use pretty much my 
  • Urban decay 15th anniversary palette and 
  • wet n wild comfort zone. 
Both are glittery,shimmery perfect for weddings. They last long and dont crease,


Nails


I have been rocking metallics. 
  • OPI DS Radiance (Review here)
    OPI Nail Lacquer Glitzerland (Review here)
  • Ciate Wait Until Dark  
  • Color studios delicious
  • Golden rose quick dry

Lips


I was on a lipstick kick last month. I bought so many that i still need to use some but this wedding season my favourite lip products so far are starting from lip blams. OMG i love this stuff
  • Carmex lip balm
Now for lipsticks i have been switching between these three 
Okay this next lipstick is new to my collection and seriously it is the perfect pink lipstick i have had in long time.It's a pink with blue undertones. 
  • Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here
For smokey eyes , i pair them with the Revlon's popular
  • Revlon colorburst lipstick in soft nude
 Two glosses were in my favourites
  • NARS Lipgloss in Sweet Revenge 
  • Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Mica

Here you go, i know list of my favorites is long but considering its wedding season , i think i am still missing few things. I have another wedding to attend tomorrow out of station.

Do you have any favorites ? If you did a post about your favorites comment below i will love to read your picks.




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. wedding seasons on the high for sure! UD 15th anniv palette is perfect for it!! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post i have 2 attend a very close relatives wedding and i will try to post makeup stuff i'll use

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww great faves Sarah!! Love all the products <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list babes :-))

    and ur UD palette....sighhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your faves!
    I def. need to try the loreal primer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stuff <3 LOVE your favorites, they are super amazing. Now show a look to US with all these stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I also love Wet N Wild eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your favorites! The wedding season is such an opportunity to pull out everything and look gorgeous! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥