Friday, November 16, 2012

Gold is Girl's Other Best Friend

I must admit, I love my Gold packaged lipstick. There is something about this shiny golden packaging which draws me to these lipsticks.

 


Velvety fuchsia is a sheer bright pink [Review Here]
Violet chiffon  is a sheer midtone purple [Review Here]


I had four shades of  Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick when i reviewed them few months ago. Since then I added another to my YSL rouge Volupte lipstick to the family .The shade is #1 Nude Beige

shade #1 Nude Beige Creamy neutal beige
shade #2 - Sensual Silk is  creamy pinkish beige [Swatch Here]
shade #20 - Spicy Pink is a cinnamon pink [Swatch Here]
shade #23 -Luscious Pink is muted rose [Swatch Here]
shade #9 - Caress Pink is muted raspberry pink [Swatch Here]

  • Estee Lauder signature lipstick #13 cocoa rose



So share with me , is gold your best friend too? Narrating it like this reminds me of Mr.Gold  / Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time, i love this show so much and to be honest i like Mr. Gold's Character.  




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

8 comments :

  1. I agree! The packaging is so gorgeous! I love the Loreal lipsticks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love gold packaged lipstick as well, but I only have 3 gold lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love YSL Lipsticks <3 Nice collection Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an impressive collection of YSL lippies you have there. LOVEEMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the Rouge Voluptes, you have such gorgeous shades:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely collection. i'm a gold fanatic as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. best vlogging camera under 200

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥