Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Review & Collection




I thought of sharing my Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush collection today. I love blushes, and i think i gravitate toward  more pink/mauve shades but i cant stop buying corals/browns/ or any thing which attracts me.I bought tarte amazonian clay 12-hour blushes last year when they came out . Tarte amazonian clay 12-hour blush in exposed was my first ever purchase and then i bought few more shades later.


I own four shades, 3 full size and one cute smaller size( travel-size) which was part of sephora Tarte Blush & Bronze On The Go. My mostly used shades are exposed and amused. I am in love with shade amused. I own four shades 

  • Amused - Bright pink
  • Exposed - Nude
  • Adored - light pink with lots of silver shimmer
  • Dollface- Light Pink

I have to say i love the packaging , since compact matched the actual color of the blush , so its easier to spot them.  These are seriously pigmented .They are really soft in texture, so soft that one of my blushes - adored shattered a little during shipping .They blend easily & so beautifully. For brighter shades like amused , since it is highly pigmented , i will suggest to make sure to use a light hand when applying them.So lets talk about longevity , I have never worn makeup for like 12 hours but they do wear truer longer than any other blush.



I really want tipsy , but i am not sure when i am going to get that , since my blush collection is over flowing with so many , some of them i haven't started using yet. 
 
Do i recommend -They apply effortlessly, and are so easy to blend. And there are variety of shades available from matte to shimmer so i am sure they have something for everyone.
Price - $25 
Where to buy - Tarte,Sephora , Sephora.com

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

11 comments :

  1. nice collection you have I don't know if theses are available in Pakistan. thx for sharing I'm gna follow your blog and twitter too plz check mine too :)
    http:// samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection Sarah!! I have the mini doll face one that comes with the duo and I want to get some more shades! I really want to get exposed and amused particularly!! And I agree they packaging is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finally, after reading your post, getting the hype about these blushes. wow! i never realised either that the colour of the blush was coordinated with the colour of the case.
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try these blushes! nice collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. tarte is amazing... tarte amazonian clay12 looks beautiful

    nidasbeautybag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You have a seriously gorgeous collection Sarah, I'm drooling over Doll Face, such a pretty shade it is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an AMAZING collection. I want to get my hands on Doll Face and Exposed.
    P.S. They look like macaroons x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so much about exposed! Definitely on my lust list

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥