Thursday, July 5, 2012

Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter - Review





Benefit Watt'sup is a soft focus highlighter. Which is claimed to turns on “watt” ya got with a delicate champagne glow that’s gorgeous. With a cream-to-powder finish...it’s a switch on “wow” for all complexions. You’ll adore the smooth applicator & luminous sheen.

I have been itching to get my hands on it so badly after reading the excellent review of temptalia long time ago .As soon as i got change i bought it and oh i never regretted that moment . Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter (($30 for a 0.33-oz. tube) is a gorgeous luminous champagne shade with cream to powder formula. I am glad that benefit came up with nice packaging , i like my benetint and posetint but i hate the packaging. Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter comes with the highlighter on one end and a blending sponge on the other end. But i prefer old fashioned way -  my finger to apply it after i am finished with my makeup. The swatch looks kind of boring but trust me once blended , it gives the most beautiful and flattering subtle glow. 









Do i recommend :  Yes ! if you are looking to invest in a highlighter which glides on smooth and stays put for a while ,meanwhile giving you most natural, lit-from-within glow. 


Price :  $30.00
Where to buy : Sephora , Benefit.com

 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. The part I like the best about this high lighter is, the you can apply it over powder and it doesn't look patchy or disturb the powder beneath. Hi beam tends to do just that unfortunately. Lovely review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time favorite highlighters. It looks really great under the arch of your eyebrow or just on your cheek blended. The only gripe I have is the sponge tip. I don't like that there's no way to clean it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww it looks great, wana buy this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely! And less frosty than High Beam. I think this would work better with Asian skin tone. I’m also a bigger fan of the stick/solid packaging because I find the packaging of High Beam to be too bulky. I believe it’s a good move for Benefit to come out with a stick highlighter! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it melts into your skin like a second skin so gorgeous highlighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is something very pretty! Want to see how it looks on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried it in Malaysia and loved it.. will buy it soon =)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥