Saturday, July 7, 2012

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - Review





Nars Sheer Glow Foundation enhances, without masking, your overall natural complexion. The weightless formula hydrates the skin while complexion brightening properties improve skin brightness, radiance, and texture, leaving skin with a luminous, sensual glow.

What it is:A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. 
Overall opinion : NARS Sheer Glow Foundation is available in variety of 20 shades .  I have Nars sheer glow foundation in shade Stromboli .The shade  Stromboli which is a Medium 3 is suitable for medium skin tones with olive undertones. The foundation is suitable for normal, normal-to-dry and dry skin types. I love trying new foundations. Mac studio fix fluid is one of my favorite foundation and i believe its one of the best foundations .I like my foundations to be medium to full coverage. So i tried to keep myself from buying  NARS Sheer Glow Foundation but i am glad that i convinced myself and finally bought it like 2 months ago. Its a foundation with light-medium coverage, so its not fully sheer. I have a combination skin, so i prefer dusting some powder to avoid getting oily at certain areas. Sheer Glow Foundation creates a luminous, satin-like texture to the skin.. It has somehow matte and glowy finish at the same time, which I personally like because i have combination skin.
I prefer using my hands when it comes to applying foundation , as well this foundation is also suggested to apply with hands by James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry , he suggests "always warm up foundation in the hands and apply with the finger — this creates the most natural-looking finish." If you  have dry patches , then it will enhance the them .




Do i recommend : Its quite a pricey for a  foundation and also you have to purchase pump separately but great foundation if your shade matches and you are looking for sheer to medium coverage. This foundation doesnt apply very well on dry skin /patches.
Price : $42
Where to buy : Sephora , Nars , Beauty.com


 
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

6 comments :

  1. Oh welcome back to the blogging world. I didn't know you're back :) the foundation sounds really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my new favorite foundation ever! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grt review Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the foundation was on my wishlist bt now i think i can leave it and stay in peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous that you own this beauty hehe :p nice review xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥