Friday, June 15, 2012

NYX B52 Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatch

  • Nyx round lipstick in B52 is mauvish brown pink
Overall opinion : Who isn't familiar with nyx cosmetics round lipsticks ? Nyx round lipsticks are really very creamy and have this moisturizing formula which applies and feels so smooth on lips. Nyx offers round lipsticks in so many shades so it has something for everyone. Nyx round lipstick in B52 is a beautiful neutral shade which is flattering for different skin tones , but dusky skin tones might want to check out the shade first as it may look bit ashy. B52 applies smoothy and finish has a nice sheen to it. Like most of nyx round lipsticks the wear is average, since texture is smooth and has slip to it , i needed to reapply after the meal.I love this shade and it has become my everyday shade.

taken in direct sunlight


Do i recommend : Nyx round lipstick in B52 is a medium pink shade with just enough brown If you're looking for a neutral shade (MLBB) , you will love this shade.Its a beautiful shade for medium skintones .



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. I love these round lipticks. They are so budget-friendly and almost-perfect. This one is a very pretty nude. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore such shades! So creamyyy on ur lips swatchess are lovely I love dis lipstick and I’m planning to get a couple more. I just love the way they glide!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥