Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am so awsome - I GLAM ROCK !!

Am i the only bride who is cool as cucumber ? My wedding is in less than 3 months and i haven't started to look for a bridal dress or jewellery . I mean i should be  on mad hunt for the 'Perfect" bridal attire but instead here i am blogging after like good 3-4 months. Do you even remember me ?
But on the bright side my designer friend is making my mehndi jora and she wont tell me anything about it. Its a surprise, she says. Oh well ! Lets wait with fingers and toes crossed and i will be leaving for wedding shopping in 2-3 weeks. Does it make me excited? No but it sure does makes me nervous since i go crazy when i am shopping. I gotta keep it together. 

 

I am wearing Color Studio Professional 's Diva as base and BeautyUk Glam rock shatter polish on top. Glam rock by beauty uk is by far the best shatter polish in their shatter range.

I was going through my old photos and i found this one i took like 4 months ago. Let me just say that i am on fence about Shatter polishes like i am on fense with non red Bridal jora .
So I was madly looking for shatter polishes when they were everywhere and now when i have more than few and i dont even feel like using them. Argh ! it always happen to me . I bought beautyUK shatter polish online from
beautyukcosmetics.com for £2.99 and you can check out color studio professional on facebook for more details



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

10 comments :

  1. love the color!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope your shopping experience goes smoothly! I have friends that literally went nuts because of all the fittings and the tailors stitching everything the wrong size and not giving back clothes at the right time ugh!

    It'll be pretty awesome if you wear a non red jora, im only 19 but that's one thing i have already decided on about my wedding, whenever it'll be haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see the pix of ur mehndi jora ur bridal jora and ur walima jora.... hope you will share ur pix with ur blogger community :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are back,my sister got her wedding dress just before 15 days of her wedding day and the dress was perfect,I just love love love shopping for weddings and It would be awesome if you'd share your wedding shopping with us:)best wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey so good to hear tht ur getting married soon. for bridal jora , if u shop in lahore DO NOT go to zardozi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look sso great , great orange base...also do check out my OPEN GIVEAWAY , :)and my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely <3 Glad to see you back after such a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wondered where had disappeared. great to have you back ..looking forward for more posts on ur wedding shopping n experience.I guess it is good u r taking it easy .. hassle is not welcome when it comes to pre wedding days.
    On another note. Don't u reside in US??(Scratches Head)

    ReplyDelete
  9. soo happy to see your post! Inshallah everything will work out smooth on your wedding day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back <3 Can't wait to see you as a bride :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥