Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hard Candy Glamoflauge - Heavy Duty Concealer Medium Review & Swatch




Hard candy Glamoflauge ($6) is A heavy duty, highly pigmented, multi-use concealer that delivers ultimate coverage. The formula blends seamlessly into skin with plenty of play time creating a flawless and natural look perfect for any occasion. You can hide everything from dark circles and blemishes to tattoos! 

Comes in three shades
  • Light
  • Medium
  • Tan


I finally got my hands on Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer. . I got it in shade medium. I wish it was tad more on yellow side rather than beige. I had been dying to try this since last year after watching/reading rave reviews



I love the squeezable tube it comes in, which makes the application easy and sanity .You get a decent size tube and since you only need a teeny tiny amount of product this tube is going to last ages. The formula is thick and on the dry side so i highly recommend moisturized skin before you apply this.
l I take out a teeny tiny amount on the back of my hand and use either synthetic flat brush or fingers to cover the blemishes/imperfection. Before i got that i was using my HG concealer by mac ( mac prolong concealer & studio finish concealer). I usually use concealer to hide some blemish ,spots or redness around my nose or around lips. I hardly use these under my eyes.So i bought Hard Candy Glamoflauge for the same purposes but i was disappointed at the shade. I wish it had more yellow undertone .It will work so much better if that so. I personally feel that this concealer is wee bit too thick for under eye concealing and end result could be cakey also i dont know whats in the ingredient but it made me oily few times. I use sleek makeup Luminaire Highlighting Concealer and i am pretty satisfied with it



Overall a wonderful concealer Only wish they had more shades available. Its a wonderful concealer which gives high coverage , pigmented and stays put for a long long time . Its affordable. But if your skin is mature and on the dry side , i would suggest testing it first.

Price : approx $6
Availability: Walmart (US)

Just for fun i posted my concealer collection photo on my facebook page, thought of sharing it here


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

21 comments :

  1. Looks like a good choice for my under eye suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that looks really pigmented.no wonder it is so great.u r right a little more yellow could ve been better.thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. so mny concealers!!!! wow..!! how z d elf?? is it gud enuf 2 hide acne scars?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great product! Thanks for sharing the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. which out of your concealer collection would you say is the best? and maybe you could do a comparison review on all of them, if possible?...i have this concealer and it looks good under the eye gives a brightening effect :-) i'm in the market or rather always looking for a good concealer for blemishes and under eye :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to try this for a while. Thanks for the swatches.

    which would you say is the best concealer in your opinion? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such a huge collection...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog, it's beautiful and unique! You really inspire me to improve my own blog as I am a brand new blogger. It would be amazing if you could check it out and follow me if you have the time :)
    I'm following you, keep up your hardwork!!
    Belle xx - soyezmabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to try this, but there's no walmart in nyc =(.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. online jobs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have trouble finding the perfect shade of concealer - I am very pale and it seems that the lightest shade of concealer is always darker than my foundation, which just brings more attention to what I am trying to conceal T_T I'm glad you found a HG concealer, too bad this one was too yellow :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx for review and I am impressed you have grt collection

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your posts keepp it up...
    youngforeverism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah, Is there any fashion blogger community directed towards the Pakistani audience?
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sara
    It's so long, where are you honey? everything is alright? Missing you a lot. Come back soon.
    Warm regards
    rakhshanda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love your blog^^

    I'd love you to join my giveaway^^
    GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  17. Last but not least, we abide to be the cheapest article research paper account in the industry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I love the packaging.
    _______________________
    portable wireless router

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥