Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New - Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks Holiday 2011

We can't believe the holiday season is almost here! Have you started thinking about your special occassion makeup yet? Be on the lookout for our new Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Universal Looks palettes. They are perfect for creating a multitude of looks, they'll be hitting stores now!

  • Here's "Casual




  • Here's Fashionista! Meow!

 
  • Here's Nude....lace-wrapped packaging.
 



  • Last one....for the smoky seductress...




Price :$10.95 each!
Availability :US drugstore



which one caught your eyes? 


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

6 comments :

  1. I love the nude palette! I hope I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! need to check out Walgreens next time I'm in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeep they are so pretty!
    -x

    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....the lace packaging with bow! THAT I want!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥