Sunday, November 6, 2011

Eid -Ul –Adha & Eid-E-Ghadir Mubarik -18th Zilhajj



Eid -Ul -Adha is one of the special festivals celebrated by Muslims irrespective of the fact, that wherever a Muslim person is, the festival of Eid -Ul -Adha is celebrated with lot of enthusiasm. This year it is falling on 7th November, 2011.
I dont know if i have any shia readers but i always do a post about eids, new years and anything and everything so this is the time when  I wish heartedly congrats to all momineen and mominaat on this blissful occasion.  
Eid-E-Ghadir Mubarik

The 18th of Zhul-hijjah is a very important day in the calendar of the followers of the Ahlul-Bayt, (A.S.).

If you want to know what is eid Ghadder is  read here

I will be as always celebrating it with my family and cousins at my farm house , my family host this big Eid-E-Ghadir event , which my grand dad started 60 years, so my family is following the tradition , it will be majlis and langar for 3 days. , we will be leaving soon today and i wont be back until end of this month as i am leaving for lahore soon after 17th. I hope i will buy few bits this time. I miss shopping in actual shops .

So before i leave i wanted to wish all muslims Eid Mubarik.







If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

4 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥