Monday, August 22, 2011

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 4 OR 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette .

For some reasons i could'nt sleep last couple of days and late night internet browsing made me read more and more about new Urban decay palettes. So i want one , but i cant decide which one to get Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 4 or Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette .


Which one do you like ?



OR



I have asked a friend to do CP for me, i already paid her for $60 , i really want the  Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette .  I am sucker for anything shiny and the package of this is oh so sleek and er well stunning. But i also like the "extras" Book of shadows vol 4 comes with like liner / primer but to many neutrals . I already have urban decay naked palette and the summer of love palette.

 So if you  had to chose one which one will you get ?



Images : taken from temptalia

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

14 comments :

  1. UD 15th Anniversary palette is really beautiful!!!! I somehow find it better than the BOS 4 :D
    By the way how are your fasts going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really confusing. I love the things coming with the first palette. But the second one is really fascinating. Umm. I can feel the pain you are going through. :P I can't take my eyes of the second one, so I would have bought that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here prefer the anniversay one. Fasts are going okish , just feel so thirsty due to hot summers. how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely the anniversary palette! its way more gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well go for the15th anniversary one...... To me this pallete sparks the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Anni one & the xtras that are there in the first one...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the colours in the second palette. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah you're right....thirst becomes a bit of prob :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOS 4....only cuz it comes with a bunch of other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anniversary is PRETTY! But BOS4 has many things :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anniversary palette, im getting mine toooo hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the Vol 4 one has more colours I don't already have, but I love the packaging one the anniversay palette. I'm such a sucker for nice packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. anniversary palette is very nice..really awsum.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will go for anniversary one....

    I took 30 minutes to take THIS decision :O

    Ting!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥