Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bourjois Clubbing Mascara - review & swatch



Bourjois Paris makes some sincerely great mascaras and I have quite a few on my makeup list that I absolutely Plan to purchase. But i have one mascara i cant stop using,i have few other but bourjois volume clubbing mascara has permanent place in my makeup I absolutely LOVE this mascara,I personally love the effect this mascara gives to my lashes.The good thing about this mascara is the intensity of the colour.You want black, you wil get BLACK.



Flutter your lashes into V.I.P ! Extreme Volume: ultra-resistance. Enriched with intense black mineral pigments  Create your own V.I.P look for extremely striking eyes all night long!Volume Clubbing Mascara gives you extreme volume, perfect for nights out.Its patented double-sided brush with its high volume of supple bristles ensures even coverage on the lashes.

Its extremely resistant formula is enriched with vinyl for a look that won’t budge all night!100% tear and sweat proof. Tested and loved by clubbers!




I applied it and took pic like in 5 mins , didnt have time to separate them and curl or pamper.You can clearly see the difference, it gives me volume, thickens and gives the curl o my sparse , thin barely there lashes. What more can i ask for?


I have applied it o left eye if you still can't tell the difference*

                         
The wand does have a super thick brush on the end which distributes loads of mascara, so  care does need to be taken with application.Be sure to remove excess mascara from wand before applying or it will cause a big mess. I don't care much for the thick 'clumpyness'. I love it for the sweatproof, waterproof formula .

This mascara is good for thickening and darkening my lashes.It does take a little getting used to in the application. You have to sort of dip your lashes in the well and then rotate the brush to comb the mascara through. It's very waterproof but I can take it off easily with any oily eyemakeup remover or baby Johnson baby oil .

Warning* A giant one eye ahead



Best way to apply this mascara is to use the flat side to get all the yummy inky blackness onto your lashes, then use the brushy parts to comb through the lashes about a billion times until you're left with perfectly defined, dark lashes. I love this mascara. It gives you the closest thing to false lashes that you can get from mascara, in my opinion. The trick is to remember that this is not a mascara that you can just swipe on the go. You have to apply it very carefully, and then use your lash comb quickly afterward because it does go on very thick. But once you get the hang of it, your lashes will look very dramatic.    

What made me buy this mascara?? see for yourself Volume Clubbing Mascara Bourjois TV Ad 




This is the European Bourjois commercial, in English.It's another super-cute Ad.

What is your favorite mascara? 

Until few months ago i used to ask my cousin to send me this mascara from London , now i am a happy duck because Bourjois Paris officially launched in Pakistan. You girls have to check their healthy mix foundation.

If  you are in Pakistan and wanna know where you can found bourjois products. Check out this post




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

11 comments :

  1. looks great... btw what is its price????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not sure about pakistani price but its £5.99

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great!! The commercial is good :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!What a difference. Great lengthening effect. Would you say this is better than maybelline falsies mascara?
    Check out my giveaway:
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. not bad! it really volumised your lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a great review Sarah!! We dont get this mascara in Karachi :( I love how it completely transforms the lashes!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! Looks like a great Mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how it volumizes your lashes :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This works great on your lashes! I have really pathetic Asian lashes so this "wet" formula doesn't work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice review, mascara looks good on ur lashes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey you can see Sydney based mobile freelance hair and makeup artist providing service for film, television, wedding makeup, advertising, corporate, events and specializing in bridal makeup. they are amazing....

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥